Version: Interprise Suite 2007 SP4 ISE
Interprise Suite reports allow filter criteria to be specified including the “In List” option that allows values to be chosen from a list. When designing a custom report based on a custom view, follow these steps to allow selecting filter criteria from a list (for a specific report field):
- Go to System Manager > Manage Data Dictionary and choose the view (the custom report is based on).
- Choose the column and in properties set:
- List Type = Dynamic List
- Pull Down Table = (name of table to list)
- Pull Down Column = (name of column in table)
- If you’ve already created the report you may need to delete the filter criteria and add it again. If you’re creating a report from scratch be sure to add your filter criteria columns when stepping through the report wizard.
e.g. If you want to show a custom invoice report with the ability to filter by invoice code then set Pull Down Table = CustomerInvoice, Pull Down Column = InvoiceCode.